1. Controlled by the servo system, the drive motor uses an imported servo motor.
2. Suspension mode: The full-length suspension up and down stroke is not less than 2.5 meters. The intelligent lifting device has the function of self-balancing in the suspended state. The operator does not need to control the device itself and the handle, and only needs to control the workpiece to easily realize the ascending and descending of the workpiece. The system will detect the weight of the workpiece in real time, regardless of weight increase or decrease.
3. Speed: The maximum speed of rising and falling is ≤15 m/min, and can be further limited below the maximum speed; the actual running speed in floating mode is the continuous longitudinal force exerted on the sensing handle. The greater the force, the faster the running speed. The slower the opposite.
4. Control: equipped with induction handle, the internal components of the induction handle are sealed and equipped with pressure (photoelectric) sensor, which can sense the vertical direction force signal in real time to control the running direction and speed of the system. The operating sensor handle detects the operator's longitudinal operating force (≤10N); the required operating force can be changed by adjusting the sensitivity of the sensing handle.
5. The system provides mechanical limits.
6. In the suspension mode, the workpiece operation can be directly held without touching the handle. After the workpiece is released, no additional switching is required, and the system automatically switches back to the sensing handle state to prevent the system from suddenly popping up.
7. The intelligent hoist has a power-off protection function. When a power failure occurs, the device will be stopped by the fail-safe device. When the power is supplied again, the device can run immediately after the operator is activated again without any delay. And all saved settings for the device are not lost.
8. The intelligent hoist has overload protection function. When the load exceeds its rated lifting capacity, the device will automatically protect and cannot be lifted. The overload protection is automatically started, the speed control is invalid, and only the drop control is allowed to ensure the safety of work.
9. The intelligent hoist has anti-bounce function in the handle mode or the suspension mode. When the load suddenly changes, the device will not shift and rebound, thus reducing potential injury accidents.
10. The intelligent lifting device has upper and lower mechanical limit. When running to the highest and lowest points, it can be stopped unconditionally to prevent heavy objects from being topped.
11. The intelligent hoist can be manually and mechanically limited, and the limit protection point is accurate and reliable.
12. The intelligent hoist provides handle sensitivity adjustment (10-level adjustment).
13. The overall industrial protection level of the equipment is ≥ IP 54 (waterproof, dustproof), and the safety certification complies with the European standard ISO 4301/1.
14. LED panel, double button operation, simple and convenient.
15. The intelligent hoist can change the speed freely by changing the operating force of the handle without any preset, and can also set the rising and falling speeds at the same time, so it is not limited by any working conditions.
16. The intelligent lifting device has a person-in-place function. When the hand suddenly leaves the control handle, the lifting device immediately stops rising or falling, and it is not allowed to continue to rise and fall.
17. The display of the handle must be able to display the weight of the lifted object for the operator's reference.
18. The operating handle can be rotated 360° for easy operation.
19. The MCU integrated circuit control module is configured, and the fault indicator is installed in the module. When the device is faulty, the cause of the fault can be quickly determined and the fault can be quickly eliminated.